Sunday, July 09, 2006

Carmen Electra Quotes

"Dancing is my number one love. That was my first goal as a child. I would love to do stage, maybe do Chicago. I love being in front of an audience. It's so stimulating... I also love to barbecue."

"I was watching an HBO special the other night on real-life maximum-security-prison guys. I glanced up, and my poster was in quite a few cells. I was screaming 'Oh, no!'"

"I never had my own name on a bathing suit on Baywatch. I was always given one that said Pamela or Yasmine. I earned my own suit, at the end of the season, which I now have framed."

"I'm more attracted to a stronger man rather than a feminine man. Someone who would just throw me down and take control. I love feeling helpless. I definitely like a man who is aggressive and confident."

"For some interesting reason, I also like a guy who has a littte bit of a belly. I think that's really cute."

"People are surprised at how down-to-earth I am...I like to stay home on Friday nights and listen to The Art of Happiness by the Dalai Lama."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home